Today the proverbial light bulb went on....
Question: What else can I share that I haven't written about?
Answer: The real ejw (she's kind of a big deal)
The decision to make my life an open book came to me like a thief in the night: quietly and quickly. Now I must deal with the aftermath of my random and impulsive actions. For the next 365 days I plan to religiously blog about the details of my somewhat eventful life (think Julie & Julia minus the food).
I hope to goodness I can keep it up and actually see something all the way through. I have this ridiculous habit of starting things and getting all gong-ho and then much like a soda bottle that hasn't been tightly closed, I fizzle out. It's not the best quality to possess but I'm working on it. My ex-best friend said it best, "You're the general that leads the troops to war and when it's time to battle, you somehow disappear." *Ouch!
I've always wanted to write about my life but was too paranoid about putting it all out there. But who gives a fluck?! I certainly don't anymore. So I apologize in advance to the collateral damage: the colorful characters in my life. By default, you are involved in this project because you are involved with the subject. It's best you take this with a grain of salt. After all, your character may be cast in the soon to come movie of my life.
So what am I doing right now?
I'm sitting at the dinning room table with both laptops in front of me ala Minority Report and I'm doing what I usually do: surfing the web for ways to increase my popularity with the masses. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. I have my blackberry and house phone close in case Chad Ochocinco or TMZ needs to contact me for any reason (if you speak it, it will happen). My FB, Twitter, Gmail, IM and all other social networking accounts are open and active and patiently awaiting some action and entertainment. Right now twitter is ranking the highest in both.
With a little house music courtesy of handzonradio.com I'm able to cope through this terribly exciting afternoon. A big thank you to my cynical yet still hopeful green-eyed friend Thornebug for putting me on to the tunes. In any event, this is what I've been doing all day. I did take a break to clean my sisters' room and wash two bathroom rugs which were destroyed in our basement flood. Cinderella is pooped!
No comments:
Post a Comment