Hmmm, let's see...I spent the majority of the day catching up on some much needed writing - about four days worth to be exact. I stayed in, wrote, ate, answered emails and anticipated the moment I would be done writing for the day. It's 11pm and I'm still writing. My little writing hiatus has been quite interesting, mainly because it gave me an objective writing eye and allowed me to write beneath the surface.
For reasons unknown to myself I haven't been able to get into blogger since my last entry a week ago. So today was spent remembering and trying to capture the last four days as if they were happening right now. Easier said than done but I managed to finish what seemed like a difficult task and now I am a happy camper that can go to sleep with a clear and weight free mind. :-)
I need to catch up on my writing too. I committed to a couple of articles a few weeks ago - before vacation, before I had to move. Now the 'spirit' has left me and I need to find it . . . somehow. You've inspired me to just get back to it!
ReplyDelete