Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 251: Highlands and Halfnotes

Got a bbm from Thorne regarding breakfast at the usual spot. I hadn't intended on going to breakfast this am but after that message it sounded like I should. Apparently he needed to talk. Got there at 10:30 and didn't leave until almost 1pm. After stuffing our bellies with Brioche, we made spontaneous plans to go back to his place and watch the Bill Maher documentary, Religulous, but unfortunately his On Demand package wasn't showing it :-(. So instead we chatted some more while I sipped on a Jack & Ginger with a splash of lime cocktail, which I really enjoyed. I think that's gonna be my new drink.

I left at a quarter to four because I had to get ready for a birthday party at a jazz lounge. I was meeting Sheryl at her house by 6:15 and then heading out for a 6:45 arrival. We were celebrating Lisa G's birthday, which was a surprise to her. She thought she was only  meeting three of her girlfriends for dinner. Instead, Sheryl had a VIP booth reserved along with gifts, drinks and food and not forgetting the best seat in the house to watch the house band, Spur of the Moment. It was a fun night. I even danced!

No comments:

Post a Comment