The last blog post of the year!
It's been one helluva ride. I tapped into a well I believed was dry and found my creative juice. I drank from this well until I became pregnant with inspiration. And then I birthed the new and improved TheEJWProject and nurtured it with love and attention. I committed to writing and posting every week and by golly, I did it! Those that know me well know that I am not in the least bit disciplined. So, the fact that I made a decision to be diligent in my writing and successfully accomplished my goal is a friggin tour de force! Thus ending 2014 on a creative high note that I intend to prolong well into the new year and beyond.
I truly appreciate any and everyone that took the time to visit, read, like, comment, discuss, provide feedback, re-post and share my posts/blog.
I look forward to new experiences and fresh perspectives, learned lessons and adventures. Bring it on, 2015!!
CHEERS TO A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
EJW

No comments:
Post a Comment