Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 359: Party Like a Rockstar

I felt like such a rock star this morning. I woke up on a boat with incriminating evidence everywhere and little to no recollection of the night before. Not the usual Wednesday morning for me but it was welcomed nonetheless. This was the first time I'd stayed on the Aqua Boogie and it definitely wouldn't be the last. I don't even remember what time I fell asleep, but I do remember that I was the last man standing. Although the plan wasn't to spend the night on the boat - we somehow ended up crashing. I love birthdays!

After waking up from my coma, I found Thorne and bothered him until he woke up. We spent the morning in the harbor and made our way back around 11. I needed to get Thorne back to reality because today was his official birthday and he needed to be done with his chores at a certain time in order for the night to go as planned.

The plan was for Vee to have a massage therapist come to his house at 6pm for an hour long body massage and then bring him to Lima's where his friends were gathered. Of course he had no clue what was going on until he walked in and saw everyone. I couldn't tell from the look on his face whether he was surprised or angry. He's weird that way. The turnout was better than expected and we had a ball - cupcakes and all. That is until Monk attempted to eat off of Thorne's plate. Apparently he doesn't like for people to reach into his plate without asking, which is understandable. Monk shouldn't have continued to pick his food after he told her to stop. However, Thorne could've handled the situation a lot better than he did. His "I will knock you out" reaction was a bit much and uncalled for considering Monk was part responsible for his birthday surprise as well as his gift.

So what started out innocently ended up almost being a real deal blowout between the two friends. It was crazy. They both had a few drinks and were a little buzzed and that certainly didn't help the situation. If I hadn't intervened and separated them they would've punched each other out over fries and wings.

To add insult to injury, 'the drunk' walked in with another broad, which set off Monk even more. The night had taken a sudden turn down to dramaville and there was no coming back. A half an hour later we said our goodbyes and left. The night ended with a bang, literally.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your life.... And why did u come in between them... U should've stepped back and taken the pics v two dumbasses fighting!!

    ReplyDelete