Friday, October 15, 2010
Day 315: Straight & Short
I got my hair permed today. I went from natural to straight and narrow, which was a big deal considering I'd sworn off hair chemicals for so long. The decision came after giving much thought to the idea, weighing my pros and the cons and preparing myself for an overall change. I was now ready for a more slick and sophisticated look. The natural do had served it's purpose and now it was time for a new me. I have an appointment scheduled for Sunday for a cut and style with my sister's hairdresser and I'd picked out a few styles ala Halle Berry and Nia Long that I wanted to model my new cut after. A part of me was excited and nervous but definitely ready. Sunday can't come quick enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment