Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 270: Endings and Beginnings

Hello Monday. I would like to thank you for the natural energy and creative juice that allowed me to accomplish all that I set out to do today.

I ran some errands, paid some bills, nursed my sister back to semi good health and wrote a few articles. All in all it was a great way to kick off the end of November and beginning of December (my birthday month). Article titles include: A Tall, Dark and Handsome Update, which is already published and can be read at http://vent09.blogspot.com/. The Diva Tool Kit and The Man Inside My Dreams will be published later this week on the same blog.

A Tall, Dark and Handsome Update is a follow up from a previous post that I wrote a few months back. The Diva Tool Kit is based on a conversation and The Man Inside My Dreams...well, that's obvious isn't it...is based on a dream I had this morning.

Goodbye Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment