Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Day 283: Rainy Day
I spent 2.5 hours today at the auto shop for a freakin oil change! Unbelievable! I went in with a $20 basic OC coupon and was somehow talked into getting an additional service for $12.99. So I shelled out $40 instead of the $19.99 I anticipated spending. Ugh! The service dude had the balls to tell me that the mechanic saw some other issues with my truck in the tune of $386. Yeah right! I ran outta there so fast you would've thought I broke in and was being chased out. Shortly after, my paranoia kicked in: how do I know that my car was really fixed? They spent an insane amount of time back there in the no-customer-zone tinkering away, looking for more problems and more money. What if they did absolutely nothing and took my money anyway? Maybe I'm being too paranoid. Or not. In any event, that was my afternoon. My evening was spent planted on my couch with my laptop on my lap (where it rightfully belongs) doing what I do best. I was supposed to go check out a boxing gym with my sister but plans fell through and she went without me. I watched Glee and LOVED Gwyneth Paltrow's debut. She's awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment