The year is 2014.
Mid-summer heat is out of control.
I'm sitting in my office eating a large Whole Foods oatmeal in cream topped with cranberries and had the revelation to resurrect this blog from its virtual death.
The last time I wrote a post was November 15th, 2011 - I should be taken out back and shot to creative death with pencils and erasers.
A lot of shyt has taken place in the last three years: good, bad, great and ugly. Life as they call it. I wish more than anything that I could remember half of the things that took place within those years. But I've gone gray and my memory ain't what it used to be.
I share all this to say, that I plan to write with renewed creativity and share my life with bold selectivity.
http://www.ejwproject.blogspot.com
Happy reading!
EJW
"bold selectivity". love it. welcome back! (says the girl who hasn't written in her blog in an internet eternity)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to be back. That creative writing course inspired me to keep on keepin' on. Soozology...dope name.
ReplyDelete