You inspired me like I had never been before.
The place, the time, the permission
You set me up and it flowed from me.
Like the space between my feelings and the language closed to none
I don't know who wrote all those words. I could never again.
Wounded, healed, in love and given permission
Permission to explore and create and feel.
A lifetime of feelings found an outlet and poured from me, from a voice I never had and never will again.
It was love
I loved you
And I love you
The place, the time, the permission
You set me up and it flowed from me.
Like the space between my feelings and the language closed to none
I don't know who wrote all those words. I could never again.
Wounded, healed, in love and given permission
Permission to explore and create and feel.
A lifetime of feelings found an outlet and poured from me, from a voice I never had and never will again.
It was love
I loved you
And I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment