Hmmm, I'd like to say today was a chill day but it was far from it. Instead it was a day filled with back breaking work and calloused hands. I think that was my first callous ever! On the flip side I found out that I have a knack for painting...who knew?! I painted three rooms and it came out looking pretty darn great if I should say so myself.
After that task I joined my mom and sister in the garage to help sort boxes and organize. That took up most of the afternoon but it was fun going through old stuff and reminiscing, at least for me it was. I found some of my old boxes filled with letters, cards, photos and of course I got all nostalgic thinking of all the memories attached. I had to force myself to snap out of it or else I would've stayed stuck in the past. I put the boxes aside with intentions to later go through everything and hopefully throw some things out. I came to the conclusion that perhaps I'm a closet hoarder...more on that later.
After hours of working we finally finished and decided to reward ourselves with dinner and drinks at Franks. We freshened up and headed out with hopes to at least catch the remainder of the football games but sadly I'd missed the Giants vs Titans as well as the Colts vs Broncos games. Giants lost and the Colts won. A fabulous meal and a bottle of Malbec later we were back home. My mum left shortly after and I retired to my boudoir for a night of sound sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment